At present, Logistic City’s warehouse space consists of four buildings with a total area of 136,000 m2. The warehouses, as well as the entire distribution centre, have fully functional infrastructures, making them flexible for use in a number of ways.
- The 120-hectare area allows for over 450,000 m2 of construction space
- The development project has been designed to ensure maximum area use and allows for adaptable, multipurpose construction
- The warehouse buildings are notable for their unique urban and architectural solutions that are user-friendly, enabling easy identification of individual components and efficient maneuvering throughout the logistics park
- The warehouses are constructed to allow for cold storage if needed
- Based on tenants’ needs, buildings may be divided into smaller units equipped with free-standing offices and social facilities